What the company does
RxGo.com aims to alleviate the financial burden of high medication costs for US families. By comparing prices at over 63,000 pharmacies including CVS Walgreens, and most major chains their software empowers individuals to find the most affordable life-saving medications.
The Current Landscape
The pharmaceutical industry is constantly evolving, with new drugs being developed and regulations being updated. In terms of the pricing transparency space. Compared to the competition RxGo is extremely proud to a have been able to negotiate some of the lowest priced coupons in the space. Additionally, there are ongoing debates and discussions about drug pricing and access to affordable healthcare in the US, with various proposals and policies being put forth by lawmakers and advocacy groups.
Company Birth Story
Prior to RxGo Jeremy was Cofounder of Conductor, a company that helps agencies and enterprise companies manage their search engine optimization. In addition, Jeremy’s father is a physician, and his father-in-law is a retired pharmacist. When a good friend was hired by a competitor a lightbulb went off in his head. With his background in building products and SEO, along with the built in support system of his father and father-in-law he saw a huge opportunity to build a long-term sustainable business while truly helping people. He immediately asked his friend if he would mind if he started a similar company. When he said “no” RxGo was born.
RxGo’s core product is it’s price comparison tool and prescription discounts that allow patients to download coupons and see exactly what they are going to pay at their local pharmacy.
Some ways RxGo differentiates itself:
1) Most of the competition only promotes one program while RxGo works with many. This means it’s got the edge when it comes to getting patients the best prescription discounts.
2) It’s marketing partners are able to co-brand their mobile app and website.
3) No catch! RxGo is 100% free for patients, with no hidden charges or sign-up processes.
4) RxGo respects your privacy - no personal health info is required when you use our coupons. Just find your medication, print the coupon, and you're good to go.
5) For those who prefer it, patients can receive their discount via text or email - but that is totally optional.
6) No paperwork and no activation process needed, simply search for your medication then access your coupon.
While many competitors in the space have seen dwindling revenues and patient savings RxGo has used this strategy to double its revenues and patient savings for the past 3 years. Since 2012 we have saved patients over $100,000,000 and are on track to save people roughly $60,000,000 in 2023 alone.
A Customer Story
RxGo receives many grateful emails from patients. One of the most memorable ones is from a woman who struggled with addiction to prescription pain meds. After reaching out for help and finding a treatment program, she used RxGo.com's discount to get her medication, and in her words “it saved my life.”
A founder quote
"RxGo is on a mission to revolutionize the way patients access affordable healthcare, one prescription at a time. Our cutting-edge technology and extensive network of partners empower patients to take control of their healthcare journey and save big on prescription costs. RxGo is proud to help make affordable healthcare a reality for patients”
Check it out : https://www.rxgo.com/